In the “Belle’s Beauty Boutique” game, Bell is finally opening her dream beauty boutique. Of course, you’ll be representing Bell in this game and your mission is to succeed in this adventure, keeping the customers happy and making the most profits you can.
A cards-styled help will show you how to play, fast and easy. You will have to do everything between welcoming the customers to collecting money for services. First of all, a client comes to the shop and ask for a specific kind of beauty treatment. You have to drag them to the correct chair to get started. Two options are available: Hair chair, for hair related treatments; and Nail chair, for nail related treatments. Once the customer is in the correct chair, they’ll choose a color and you’ll have to pick it up from the pallet. You better pick the correct color or they will be really mad. You also have to clean the chairs when they’re dirty, otherwise you won’t be able to use them.
When you first enter the game, you’ll be asked for a player name. Once you entered it, the welcome screen will show up, which the following options on it:
- Play: This option leads you to the mode selection screen. Two modes are available for playing this game:
- Story Mode: in this mode you help Bell to grow her beauty boutique.
- Endless Beauty: in this mode, you keep playing as long as you can.
- Options: this is the menu from which you can set some game options like sound volume, music volume, and full screen mode.
- Change player: After you create one or more players, they’ll be saved. When you enter into this submenu, you’ll be asked for a name as a new player. It’s possible to have a list of different players and record their performance. This way, you can play home tournaments with family and friends.
- High scores: lists the records of the players.
- Help: it leads you to a cards-styled help.
- Exit: no further explanation required.
When you’re playing the game, you can always click on the Menu button to access to a pop-up menu with these options:
- Options: the same Options menu commented before.
- Main: it leads you back to the main menu.
- Scrapbook: to see your accomplishments.
- Help: leads you to the help.
- Mute: to silence the game.
- Quit: to abandon the game.
You can download and try this game for 60 minutes before you buy the licensed version. Also, you can try it online, without the need of downloading the setup file. If you like it, you can buy this game for only 19.95 dollars, right from the Oberon Media Game Center, on the Web.
About the system requirements, is not that big computer that you need to run this game. Take a look to the list:
• Windows XP/Vista
• Processor speed: 800MHz or faster Processor
• RAM: 128 MB
• Hard drive space (uncompressed): 20 MB
• Graphics Card: Any
• Sound Card: Any
• DirectX version: Any
- Easy to learn how to play the game using the introduction and tutorial
- Affordable price
- You can try this game online
- It’s available only in English
- It’s not a multiplayer game
- Limited amount of players